Start a new topic

Bugs/Glitchs

Medic tents and factories are not showing proper level to troop number equivalents. I believe this may be across all number to level buildings.

Yup now unable to connect to the game, hopefully that means they are working on the issue..

I'm having issues with ongoing marches not showing up too. Says I've reached my maximum amount of marches allowed, but no units show up and tiles are listed as unoccupied. Have tried logging off, restarting devices, logging on same account from various devices, and now sent in a bug report.
All manufactured troops are gone. Replace the troops or return the money, thanks.
my front is completely empty. I can't see anything.
Why isn't there a Scottish flag available
I was trying to complete level 6 research on March preset and the food needed is 128,000,000 is that right or is it a mistake. Because if that is right it's quite alot of resources to accumulate for one research. All the other resources are 64
Is there a reason no tiles are spawning in front 8? Only couple level 6 tiles and it's a gathering event so frustrated ughh
My research icon shows I need to research marching IV. I tried but it kept showing need to research. I then tried every research option open but to avail. I've rebooted the program and my phone but still shows nothing happening in research. Would you please let me know if I am doing something wrong.
Did you meet the requirements must have a level 5 advanced vault than you can go to level 4 marching
Cannot start game It says that there is a new update. But in the iTunes store is no update available.
I have the same problen on my ipad and app store
Hi devs please fix my problems. I've sent an email and here's #60236 my tickets. During last fvf kill event, i cant put my shield ups.
Hi devs, sorry just curious why still i get no response of my mail sinced 4days ago. Here's i attached a ss of my tickets. Please response, glitch getting annoyed and late response make it get worse. Thank you
I have a recomend buld but i far from that lvl w im at lvl 9 will not come off and red dot not coming off.
Please make sure in my game my phone its newe i have ipad pro + iphone11 newe phone its no problem phone if i update game later going slow and glich i send report
MOV
Login or Signup to post a comment