Start a new topic

Bugs/Glitchs

Medic tents and factories are not showing proper level to troop number equivalents. I believe this may be across all number to level buildings.

Dear Jo,

I would be happy to answer your inquiry, but I am not sure what you're referring to. The Medical Tents (The Hospitals) can hold a limited number of Units (depending on the Hospital level and on how many you built) without taking into consideration the Unit Tier (level). While the Factories produce Units of your choice (if you have unlocked them). Which number does not correspond to what is displayed? If possible, you can send us a ticket with a screenshot in which we can visually analyze the matter you observed?

Thank you very much!

Hello dear. bug games, explore the 8 level building, commander of points spread to the construction. 105% oebschee. free and allows to build only 5 minutes before the end of the building ... There must be 12-15minut !!!
The developers, so that the answer will not be ?!

Dear Андрей,

Could you please make sure that you have your VIP active so you can benefit from the Free Speed Up time?

If so, please send us a ticket at support@worldatwarww2.com with the screenshots so one of my colleagues can look into this case and investigate it thoroughly.

Thanks!

They are full of it!

1 person likes this

How can i solve it ?

bug.jpg
(78.8 KB)
Hi, i made attack on a 129m power target, i burn him and had "victory" but i lost all my troops, so 412k t4..... It's a bugg or it's possible...?
image.png
(3.7 MB)
image.png
(2.41 MB)
image.png
(2.81 MB)
image.png
(3.01 MB)
Hello. 60 minutes on the game i try all things to play the game and i can't start

2 people like this
All units suposedly gathering resources when they are not

Similar error as Colin Smith. I have sent a deployment out to a resource tile and now all my troops and commander that were on the march have disappeared. The icon says I have a deployment out but you click the icon and its empty.. The tile says it is unoccupied..

All my units suposedly gathering resources when they are not

1 person likes this

Seems to be an bigger issue. I cant connect any more.

It is a shame, It happens too often!

Now unable to connect to game server
Login or Signup to post a comment